Why Join the NRVHBA?
Our Association has grown tremendously in the past few years and as a result of such, we have tailored our operation to meet your needs.
- Monthly Membership Meetings - dinner, a program, and social time
- Building Codes Seminars twice a year - to keep you up to date on changing codes
- Community and Charitable Activities
- Political Action Committees - to represent your interests on local, state and national issues
- Enhanced Associate Member member participation in the NRVHBA
- As an NAHB benefit, members have access to discounts and savings opportunities offered by many top companies. Click here to find out more about NAHB Member Advantage.
- It Pays to be a Member! Save 22% each month with Verizon Wireless.
Verizon Wireless has teamed up with the Home Builders Purchasing Program to provide special offers to the Home Builders Association. Right-click to download the Verizon Wireless Discount pdf and contact the Verizon representative David Caldwell at 540-512-5708 for additional information.
- Better Networking through stronger participation in events
- Opportunities to showcase your business - meeting sponsorships, newsletter, website, and Home Expo
- Marketing and Advertising contacts to assist your business in attracting new customers
- Web Site Expansion to allow consumers to locate you through a recognized venue
- IRC Code Updates available within our Association office
- Association Social functions that are enjoyable and profitable